Thursday 29 December 2011

Happy New Year!

I know I'm a couple of days early in saying Happy New Year but who’s counting.

I wanted to focus a post on all of you lovely and brave ladies. I hope you have been able to have some fun over the festive period and see friends and family.  It’s miserable to be poorly over Christmas and feeling like everybody else is having fun. If this has been the case for you then I hope you are feeling much better.

My past two years I have been really poorly over Christmas so I know what it feels like. This year we didn't manage to go to family for Christmas day as I wasn’t well enough. I did however manage to have a nice quiet day with my other half and to eat Christmas lunch which I was very grateful for.

I hope that this year you find some answers to your Endometriosis, Vulvodynia, Vestibuldynia, fertility problems or any other problems you are going through. Stay strong and keep in touch, I’d love to hear from you about your experiences and hopefully we can in turn help somebody else reading this.

Also not forgetting Partners, Consultants, Nurse Care Practitioner, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Pain psychologists, Alexander Technique teachers, friends, family and all the staff, trustees, fund raisers and volunteers at Endometriosis UK, both the Vulva Pain Society and the LVPSG  and the Happy Pelvis e-mail support group. If I have forgotten anybody please forgive me.
Thank you for all you have done this year in supporting and using your expertise in treating us ladies. For me, you know who you are.

Wishing you strength and a much happier and healthier 2012!

Lily-Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment